We understand that entering an unfamiliar environment as a new patient can be a stressful experience for some. To address this, we have provided the following information to help you.
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your visit.
The entrance to the parking structure is on Del Mar Blvd., there is no entrance on Fair Oaks Avenue. You may park on any level and take the elevator or stairs to the 4th floor.
Please remember to bring the following items with you:
- Your medical insurance card
- An updated list of your current medications (including dose and frequency)
- Any important information regarding the condition we are seeing you for (lab results, imaging, sleep study results, etc.)
- Any oral appliances that you currently use or have stopped wearing
- Cash for parking (between $2.50 and 4.00 is typical for your first visit)
We understand that people have busy lives and that chronic pain may affect you to varying degrees. If you should need to cancel or reschedule your visit with us, please do so 48 hours prior to your visit so that we may make your appointment available to someone else in need of care. Failure to provide a 48 hour notice will result in a late cancellation fee.
Thank you for choosing Pasadena Orofacial Pain Associates for your healthcare needs, we look forward to seeing you!